skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Dogtag Diva's Deployment Diary
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
I love R&R
Too busy to write, so here's a picture to SHOW you how R&R is going:
1 comment:
Tina
June 3, 2009 at 1:49 PM
how cute!!!!
I'm SOOOO glad for you guys :-))
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Baby
About Me
Amanda, the Conqueror
I'm just a woman trying to live a full life with compassion, positivity, adventure, and gratitude.
View my complete profile
Some great deployment resources
40 Days of the Deployment Dare
The Emotional Phases of Deployment
Surviving Deployment
Military OneSource
National Guard Family Program Online Community
Soldiers' Angels
Some other great military sites to check out
Military Spouse Magazine
Mollie Gross Comedy
Some of Shawn's Combat Tours
Iraq 08-09
Afghanistan 06-08
Iraq 05-06
Iraq 04-05
Kosovo
Bosnia
Macedonia
Iraq/Desert Storm
Saudi Arabia
Columbia
Panama
Blogs I Follow and Recommend
Army Blogger Wife
12 years ago
Downhere
14 years ago
Trust Steadily
14 years ago
Gaining Insights
15 years ago
The Many Adventures of Baldwin the Bald Eagle
17 years ago
40 Days for Life
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(54)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
▼
June
(2)
R&R Mission Accomplished
I love R&R
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(7)
how cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm SOOOO glad for you guys :-))