I'm just about 7 weeks pregnant now. I've been having some complications already and for some reason, my body is trying to miscarry the baby. I've already had two miscarriages in a row and so I finally have a doctor who is willing to do whatever we can to help give this baby the best chance possible of making it. I ended up in the ER on Sunday after bleeding on Friday and again Sunday morning. Everything was okay on Sunday and I had my follow-up appointment today and everything was going fine. I'm now on some medication that will hopefully God-willing keep anything more from happening. And my doctor will see me once a week and keep track of my blood levels.
So I'm just asking that if it's in your faith to do so, please pray that our baby makes it this time. I know he or she is a fighter so far, but I'm just praying that baby makes it. This baby is so very much wanted and loved and I'm going to do whatever it takes to bring her into the world. So fingers crossed, prayers said...wanna meet my baby in February!
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment