I've been super busy and now, super sick. I can't believe I got sick TWICE! So I haven't been up for much blogging.
A quick run-down of our latest news:
- Laura's flying up from California to visit me over Memorial Day weekend! We're gonna have so much fun.
- With about 4-5 months left in the deployment, the FRG meetings' focus has shifted to redeployment and reunion...I'm stressed about it.
- Shawn wishes he could bring me tea and scrambled eggs to make me feel better
My head is in a cloud right now, so that's all I can manage to type out. Just wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive and kicking, though I'm also coughing up my lungs and getting zero quality sleep. I could really go for that tea and eggs! :(
12 years ago


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Amanda, I know exactly what you talk about. (You probably have "twin-bacteria" of the cold I am still fighting.) I am actually sipping at a huge tea mug and would like to share :-)
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better now, since it is a few days ago you blogged this...