HAHAHA, thank you, Amanda, this is way too funny! You know what? It's maybe 3 hours ago that suddenly you and the baby came to my mind and I prayed for the two of you! A couple minutes ago I read the post about the 12-weeks check up and I am thrilled to read that the lil one will be a great kicking soccer star! :-)
Sorry, just saw your post on my blog. My family owns a restaurant called Teriyaki Wok, across the street from Safeway. 9925 214th Ave E # L Bonney Lake, WA 98391-3910 (253) 891-1980 We sell Bubble tea there. Enjoy!
HAHAHA, thank you, Amanda, this is way too funny!
ReplyDeleteYou know what? It's maybe 3 hours ago that suddenly you and the baby came to my mind and I prayed for the two of you! A couple minutes ago I read the post about the 12-weeks check up and I am thrilled to read that the lil one will be a great kicking soccer star! :-)
God bless!
Sorry, just saw your post on my blog. My family owns a restaurant called Teriyaki Wok, across the street from Safeway.
ReplyDelete9925 214th Ave E # L
Bonney Lake, WA 98391-3910
(253) 891-1980
We sell Bubble tea there. Enjoy!