Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm having too much fun

This has been such a whirlwind road trip. It's almost done. Tomorrow is the "drive home in one day" day.

I made it all the way to the southern end of the Redwoods Forest. It's rained most of the way down, and the drive tonight through the woods was especially scary in some places, thanks to the torential downpour - it doesn't even rain like this in Washington!

I have to be up at 5am in order to make it home at a decent hour tomorrow, so for now, the long version and pictures will have to wait until later on (probably Wednesday by the time I have time).

For now, here are a couple pictures that are extra pretty. Here's to one more day of blissful road-tripping!





2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog 'cause you commented on "downhere"... :-) [today I listened to their music again and again]
    anyway, you got some REALLY nice pictures up here, so beautiful!

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amanda! Thanks a lot for your encouragement about my pizza story - I actually was thinkin if it is worth it to keep it going...
    But I am also smiling now because if you pray for those kids, WE play tricks on satan :-)

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete