Well, it took me about 5 or 6 hours last night, but I finally finished our video that we are sending to our guys for Valentine's Day. The video ended up being 15 minutes long (although 3 minutes of that is at the end and is silent and black, due to a song downloading weird) so it is burning to CDs very slowly. Anyway, if you'd like to take a gander, the only place I was able to load it was myspace, and the link is http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=51996750
Our packout on Saturday went really well. There was a heckuva lot of cookies and candy. Somehow we managed to get it all packed in about an hour. We split up who would be mailing the boxes - I believe there were about 12 or 15 boxes to be sent.
I got a really great compliment from our leader, too. She emailed me to tell me that although I look pretty all the time, I looked especially pretty on Saturday. Awww...now I FEEL pretty!
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment