There are a ton of videos that make anyone with a loved one in combat cry. For instance, Shawn's favorite song and video a while back was Trace Adkins' "Arlington". I made him let me take it off his myspace the last time he was in Iraq because every time I visited his page my stomach would be in knots and I'd have to race to stop the video from playing if I wanted to get any kind of rest that day at all. Of course there are others, such as the commercial where the soldiers walking through the airport are given a standing applause. Get the kleenexes!!
I listen to the Christian radio station here, Spirit 105.3, and one of the songs that I've totally fallen in love with is Mercy Me's "Finally Home". I always thought it was purely about going to Heaven, but their new video put a little bit of a spin on it that I wasn't expecting.
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment